May 26, 2016

The Jacqueline | A Fossil Watch Review

Last year I wrote a post on an Olivia Burton watch but since then I've replaced it with two new ones by the brand Fossil and I couldn't be happier!







To be honest, I'm sure I could have bought another Olivia Burton watch and been content, so it's nothing against the brand, but I've fallen out of love with the one I have. The dial was too small and the overall face was... well a bit boring! I really didn't want to have to order online again from them and wait for shipping etc so I scoped out the watch market and for my budget I landed on Fossil.

I bought the silver Jacqueline model last summer and have worn it every single day throughout fall and winter. I love the large face and the clean mix of traditional roman numerals and contemporary minimalistic styling. The little window that shows the date comes in really handy too! I chose a pale grey strap that pairs beautifully with all my silver accessories. I think Fossil describes it best as "a flawless essential, the refined Jacqueline puts a sophisticated spin on a ladylike classic!"

Now that it's almost June, I'm alternating between silver and gold accessories and needed a warm toned watch to transition to. I loved my original silver Jacqueline Fossil watch so much that I bought the very similar rose gold model. It instead has an off white face, a contrasting red second hand and a slightly distressed camel coloured strap.

Now the best part for last - they offered me complimentary engraving for both my watches! You can choose between fonts and they will engrave a name, date or message on the back of the dial for you. I think that would be such a sweet touch if it was a birthday or anniversary gift! But since it was just for myself I went for just my name.

Overall, I highly recommend checking out Fossil for watches. They have a extensive collection at affordable prices and I honestly could collect all of them!
SHARE:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© victoria + arrow. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig